Customisable Chatbox

aldo

Short description: A command or menu key that lets you change the size of your chatbox, toggle it on or off or to toggle it on whenever something is said. This would mix well with the current toggling news/adverts off.

Commands to add: /togglechat or /chatsettings, /chatmenu, feel free to suggest.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would not help majorly however I personally feel like the current chat size is too big and I would like to reduce the size and toggle it on/off so a command that lets you do that would be great.

• Upvote 2

I'd like for something like this to be in the server too. At the resolution I play on, I feel like the option to play with my font size and of course the chat size would help out a lot. A lot of times chat can get to moving real quick and I'd like to be able to add lines to the chat because you can't just scroll chat without having to hover over it and using the mouse wheel. I'd much rather just have the extra space for more chat.

11 minutes ago, DS said:

I'd like for something like this to be in the server too. At the resolution I play on, I feel like the option to play with my font size and of course the chat size would help out a lot. A lot of times chat can get to moving real quick and I'd like to be able to add lines to the chat because you can't just scroll chat without having to hover over it and using the mouse wheel. I'd much rather just have the extra space for more chat.

great addition!

• 1 month later...