Textures are not loading fully in a specific area...

Vash Baldeus

I've always had this issue up until two days ago. The fix was suggested by someone on the server who I want to thank again.

Go to your Documents folder, Rockstar Games, GTA V, Profiles and your profile and inside the lot of numbers folder name (the profile id) delete everything. I don't know if that's what you're supposed to do but it fixed it all for me and it's finally working as supposed. Back the files up in case it doesn't work for you or whatever. I did notice that I couldn't enter a garage, it might be related but I'm totally fine sacrificing some random garage for overall performance and gameplay.

1 hour ago, FlowN said:

I've always had this issue up until two days ago. The fix was suggested by someone on the server who I want to thank again.

Go to your Documents folder, Rockstar Games, GTA V, Profiles and your profile and inside the lot of numbers folder name (the profile id) delete everything. I don't know if that's what you're supposed to do but it fixed it all for me and it's finally working as supposed. Back the files up in case it doesn't work for you or whatever. I did notice that I couldn't enter a garage, it might be related but I'm totally fine sacrificing some random garage for overall performance and gameplay.

I've tried that, did not work, trying to validate game files.

24 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

That's what I did, deleted said files and nada.

Obviously as a last resort, try reinstalling your game and if it doesn't work, your operating system.

I would personally not go through such trouble, especially if it's just that one area.

My friend also had this problem, it was CPU related, he switched his CPU and it was fixed, although he also had texture problems in other games and assume that's not the case here. Since the other fixes are not working for you, try reinstalling the game.

Edited by SupSupreme