Make the Integrity Hotel parking garage and other garages a no crime zone

10 minutes ago, Diamond Player said:

+1 although it's already a restricted crime zone and realistically should have security guards at all times, the Hotel and Motel rp is kind of neglected in the server, so people don't really treat it as a risky place to just go around breaking into cars and robbing people as they should. Might aswell just make it a no crime zone to be more realistic

It's a restricted crime zone for sure but there is a gang nearby that claims the territory and they terrorize us down in the garage. 

And if we were going to start RPing the hotel, of course, the whole building should be a no crime zone. 

Edited by Miami

Robberies have gone wild lately all around the city. People from South LS come all the way up into Vinewood Hills and rob people at gunpoint in their own back yards and stuff like that. Realistically, I don't think people drive from Compton to Holywood just to mug someone. While we do have a rule that someone from the city should not go rob someone in the county, I think it should be revamped and mention that people should also not go on the other side of the city for a gunpoint mugging.

Break-ins, luxury car theft, sure, those are realistic because you always try to go to the best target that can provide the best loot. But for muggings, I think it's fairly unrealistic to drive from Vespucci or Davis all the way to Vinewood or Mirror Park for that. As for the subject at hand, I also think it's highly unrealistic for someone to wait in a hotel garage, which are usually packed with CCTV and the door opens only for residents who have a remote. Then again, people don't pay attention to crime restricted areas on unrealistic crimes. For example, my character works in the Government and I've had a lot of people try to break into my car, while it was parked in front of the Capitol or in the Government parking lot, which would realistically be a heavily guarded place.

I think the most important thing to do would be an emphasis over the realism of the Roleplay and a reminder about crime zones along with some revamped rules.

All in all, a big +1 to this.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Miami said:

It's a restricted crime zone for sure but there is a gang nearby that claims the territory and they terrorize us down in the garage. 

And if we were going to start RPing the hotel, of course, the whole building should be a no crime zone. 

yes indeed, the restricted crime zones are treated like a normal crime zones which makes the robberies happen more frequently than they should realistically. A fancy hotel shouldn't have gangs come and try to hijack cars every 10 minutes.