Gettin Sent To The SHU / Facing Interrogation Upon The 4 Murders From Riot
111.png?ex=6604f68a&is=65f2818a&hm=f721b
112.png?ex=6604f68d&is=65f2818d&hm=ae963
113.png?ex=6604f692&is=65f28192&hm=ba2b2

The Program Is Washed Up / Even The Realest Don't Survive In The Program
114.png?ex=6604f70a&is=65f2820a&hm=64026
115.png?ex=6604f70e&is=65f2820e&hm=cd458

The Caption “The Program Is Washed Up” Explanation:

— A little bit ago, there was a situation which involved Colby Madrox and Seth Lanning. Colby said that Seth Lanning hit him up to buy some drugs through a phone-call.
Once Colby arrived to buy the drugs and consult the deal, out of nowhere undercovers rolled up and arrested Colby only on drug charges while Seth supposedly escaped. In the same week before the situation happened, Seth was just released on a plea deal and made bail on drug charges.

So Brad_Elliot a/k/a Rocket put two and two together and said it’s a bit suspect of Seth possibly being an informant due to the whole breakdown of the situation.
Dennis Parker a/k/a Hitler had disciplined Brad quickly afterwards. Dennis told Brad that it was very wrong about what he said about the situation. That it wasn't right for Brad to share his opinion of it sounding suspect in his opinion of Seth maybe being an informant, based off Brad’s minor suspicion and it’s a big no-go in the program that he sets.

But in Brad’s case when there was minor suspicion of him being an informant with little to no reasoning, just an opinion - Dennis Parker greenlights him and gets him killed.
The Program Is Washed Up

— The same person that picked up the assignment to kill Brad (Samuel Weston) started crying and second guessing it after he stabbed him to death. He is the same person that was involved in the riot where Brad killed 4 blacks behind the whites, he didn’t even pull out his shank but willing to kill his own kind due to minor suspicion of him being an informant with no proof or paperwork.
The Program Is Washed Up

On a note, I appreciate everybody that participated in this faction inside of corrections that I encountered with and got a chance to share some memories with. I had my fair share of fun during my short period of time roleplaying within The White Car.
A fun faction to be apart of in my opinion. It's on my recommend to join list. R.I.P Rocket

For the Special Attention of Brad Elliot

Notice of Correction

Dear Brad Elliot,

This Notice of Correction pertains to the obvious metagaming and disinformation in your post: 'The Caption “The Program Is Washed Up” Explanation.' Please see the numbered points below.

1. In buy-and-busts, informants do not sell the drugs. According to your explanation, Seth Laning was the supplier.

2. Seth Laning's court case concluded over a month ago: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/118093-24gjcr00069-people-of-the-state-of-san-andreas-v-seth-laning/page/2/

3. Seth Laning has never interacted with you in- or out-of-character. Your conclusion that "Seth was just released on a plea deal and made bail on drug charges," is an invention of your imagination.

4. Metagaming on the forums and making things up in-game to suit your character narrative is lame and ruins immersion for all parties involved.

5. Rushing character development to achieve predetermined out-of-character goals is another immersion ruiner.  You were a teenage street punk last week and in a 24-hour period became a hardened, veteran skinhead calling out verified members of OCGs.

Thank you for your time and attention to these matters,

Signed:  Santino Valenti

Edited by eskaterfoo
Amendments to Notice of Correction.
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, eskaterfoo said:

Notice of Correction

Dear Brad Elliot,

This Notice of Correction pertains to the obvious metagaming and disinformation in your post: 'The Caption “The Program Is Washed Up” Explanation.' Please see the numbered points below.

1. In buy-and-busts, informants do not sell the drugs. According to your explanation, Seth Laning was the supplier.

2. Seth Laning's court case concluded over a month ago: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/118093-24gjcr00069-people-of-the-state-of-san-andreas-v-seth-laning/page/2/

3. Seth Laning has never interacted with you in- or out-of-character. Your conclusion that "Seth was just released on a plea deal and made bail on drug charges," is an invention of your imagination.

4. Metagaming on the forums and making things up in-game to suit your character narrative is lame and ruins immersion for all parties involved.

5. Rushing character development to achieve predetermined out-of-character goals is another immersion ruiner.  You were a teenage street punk last week and in a 24-hour period became a hardened, veteran skinhead calling out verified members of OCGs.

Hey, it seems as if you have a misunderstanding how the court system works. This isn't some "invention of my character's imagination" -

Court documents, criminal case reports, and records are considered public information because they are produced and maintained by the government, primarily the court system (DOJ). The public has a right to access this information as a way to promote transparency and accountability in the justice system. The availability of court documents and criminal case reports and records may vary by jurisdiction, as each state has its own laws and regulations regarding public access to these types of records.
However, in general, information such as the names of the parties involved, the charges filed, court proceedings, and the final judgment or outcome of the case are considered public information.

In cases you can retrieve information upon that online or you can get copies of this at the courts where your case was heard. As that is the reason your court case and file is public underneath the Criminal Cases in the in-character forum. It's public knowledge information. I simply roleplayed a online search of your character's public criminal case records attempting to push for clarity to make sure you didn't co-operate with law enforcement in the past. That didn't show in your case records that's public that you linked previously. It just showed you took a plea deal and was released on bail. Which that's the information I rolled with moving forward. You can even just search up somebody name up and get there full report of your person, this comes with arrest records, warrants, criminal records, etc.

Sorry for your misunderstanding on the court system. I'll be glad to explain it more to you if you need more clarification, my PMs are open. If you still feel as this is "wrong" or however, you could simply forward a forum report, Seth. https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/17-player-reports/

5. Your comments regarding my character development? Is just ridiculous in my opinion. As you stated, me and your character had zero interactions with each other aside from having mutual associates. So you weren’t there at all to have any credibility to speak on my characters development.

How my character developed was appropriate and accurate as possible as that’s the steps I was led down in-character. You simply wasn’t there to witness the circumstances that progressed his development from the start down to my characters last development stages. So I would appreciate if you wouldn’t speak as if you did know..

I have extensive documentation of my characters development, if you would like to take a look all of that is linked below.
Any other regards or problems you may have on your shoulders, we can speak it out on a forum report if you would like to publish one. https://imgur.com/a/mlIHYrM
The link is right here once again → https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/17-player-reports/ 

Edited by SLIME ALLEGIANCE
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, eskaterfoo said:

Notice of Correction

Dear Brad Elliot,

i wonder if ur job applications have this much effort

• Upvote 3
30 minutes ago, SLIME ALLEGIANCE said:

If you want the documentation of my characters development in order from start to finish, feel free to PM me @eskaterfoo.
I'll gladly send them over to you.

shuttup foo i made ss

Jason "Houston" Carmichael I.

oXJ13HQ.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Applaud 2