Ability to swap outfits

Detailed Description

When you make outfits you often make outfits that might compliment the last, maybe you have one /outfit that is a jacket with the same attire as the next /outfit, that has no jacket and just a shirt, with the same jeans, same shoes, etc. 

Maybe you have the same outfit but in different colors.

Maybe these types of fits are listed as /outfit 0 and the other is /outfit 6 cos you made 5 other outfits in between.

The ability to drag /outfit 6 to /outfit 1, next to /outfit 0, which is the same outfit but with a jacket, would be nice.

I like to color coordinate outfits and sort them based on occasion so the ability to move them across to another slot without remaking them completely and memorizing their clothing IDs would be a life changing QOL change.

Relevant Commands/Items

/outfitslot 1 7

Outfit 1 has been changed to slot 7.

As a result, Outfit 7 has been moved to occupy the now empty 1 slot.

Outfit changes saved.

Maybe a /help command explaining or something in announcements when this is released, outlining a brief example of how it works would also help, instead of me defining it here.

How will it benefit the server?

Well many people are like me and are fashionistas.  We like to dress our e-dolls so to speak, to look nice. Whether you dress them as a police officer, and make them look clean with a nice hair cut and glasses, or want to make a farmer, or gypsy aesthetic, stuff like that, we all like to make nice outfits for the characters we play as.

So to be able to sort and rearrange outfits by changing their occupied slot to another occupied slot (switching the two slots around, 7 becomes 1, 1 becomes 7), would be fantastic!

*Sorry if this was also suggested, couldn't find anything about it.

• Upvote 3
On 5/16/2023 at 6:00 PM, Kyra said:

Detailed Description

Ability to swap outfits without having to replace them when trying to sort them.

Example:
/swapoutfit [Source ID] [Target ID]
/swapoutfit 19 1 - Moves your outfit from slot 19 to slot 1 and the other way around.

Edit: Would be cool to have the /outfitname switching with the outfits.

Relevant Commands/Items

/swapoutfit (?)

How will it benefit the server?
QoL

Youuu----!

You beat me to it!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

• Applaud 2
  • 2 weeks later...