RV's & Campers, storage & more

cookiejar

I'm considering purchasing an RV now that they have interiors. But how exactly does parking and storage in them work? Can I leave expensive items in the RV without it dissapearing (except for stealing of course), and what happens if I /vpark the RV if it has items in it? 

Which RV's actually have interiors and which don't or is there an article on the forums that explains this? 

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Items are stored when you /vpark in a vehicle and will be there the next time you /vg, but you can't /vpark a vehicle that contains weapons or drugs. I've roleplayed living out of an RV on characters before, and it functions just like a normal vehicle. If you need to vpark it while it has weapons or drugs inside, you'll have to take them out first.

Other than that you can leave anything you like in there so long as it is within the weight limits, and it'll be saved when you /vp. Anything you leave in a vehicle while it's spawned is also at risk of being stolen if someone breaks in.

I've only personally had experience with the Zirconium Journey, and know that one has an interior. The others I haven't tried.

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 3 months later...