[4SALE]Unique Jester Classic (MOVIE CAR)

Dominiculx

Hello, i'm selling a unique Jester Classic replica of a famous movie, the car have a 2JZ-GTE Engine, The 2JZ engine is a straight-six, twin-turbocharged engine manufactured by Jester. It was first introduced in the 1993 Jester as the 2JZ-GTE engine and continued to be used until 2002. The engine has a displacement of 3.0 liters (2997 cc) and is capable of producing up to 320 horsepower and 315 lb-ft of torque. The 2JZ engine has gained popularity among car enthusiasts due to its durability, potential for high horsepower output, and its appearance in the Fast and Furious movie franchise.

Photos with the car:

Spoiler

QKCB9Vl.jpg

BBCvghV.jpg

C9FztQw.jpg

qpXgOJ6.jpg

Technical specifications:

Spoiler

Yw0S5b3.jpg

Starting Bid: $200,000

Buyout: $300,000

Phone: 57349909

Edited by Dominiculx
5 minutes ago, Waffentrager said:

Your car doesnt have full security and has 2.2k miles on it. You wont get more from it.

Don't listen to him. This car is a unique Jester Classic replica of a famous movie and have a 2JZ-GTE Engine. 155.000$

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
9 hours ago, Chaozuo said:

What movie is this Jester Classic replica of a famous movie and have a 2JZ-GTE Engine a replica from ? I don't recognise it.

I'm really sorry to hear that, i guess this car is not for you, this car is a truely replica from a famous movie that a lot of people know it.

The photo of the person who have been drive this car in the first franchise move was added to this message, if you don't know or you don't hear about this person and about this franchise movie i will recomand you to look for 'normal people' cars, Thanks for understanding and i never mean to be rude with anybody. 

I wish you a good day,

Raisa.

Spoiler

YtkWptJ.jpg

Edited by Dominiculx
  • Beinur locked this topic