Link the activity hours to all characters

Halloween

Nope. I understand why it sucks to lose a property on an alt... but get a multi-interior instead for those characters, the requirement is far easier to maintain.

Holding a standalone property on an alt you don't even play for 3 hrs every 2 weeks is selfish when it could go to someone else.

Also, I haven't noticed the timer being broken. It's a rolling timer, if that helps explain it.

For example.. You play 4 hours on Sept 1st, then 2 hours on Sept 12th. You're safe, until around Sept 16th. Then those 4 hours from Sept 1st disappear from the counter and you only have 2 hrs played and the property goes poof. 

Also sometimes property admins reclaim properties manually. I've lost a property on accident to this before too. It was later returned because they'd gotten the wrong parameters and took a lot of people's properties. If your property disappears without the market price refund in your bank log, it was probably taken by an admin.

Edited by Fatal

I don't understand what's the problem of wanting to keep a house when you're gonna have a short inactivity time, it's common for people to get tired and to just want to chill in other games/characters. If keeping the property it's really a issue for the rest then you can always report the property and say they're not using it for RP or they're inactive which AFAIK it's more than enough to get that property removed from the player

+1

The reason the time limit was put in place was to ensure that properties were being used by active members of the community. If we allowed anyone to keep their property on an alt because they play on their main character would drive the property market crazy. You have to look at the sheer amount of people that play GTAW and the amount of properties. I do not agree with this suggestion.