Connection lost, reconnecting...

aladdin

On 9/18/2022 at 7:20 PM, aladdin said:

GTA Online and FiveM seem to work just fine, I think is is a RageMP problem and not related to my internet connection..

Any help?

Did you by any chance get to try using mobile data?

(Téléphone en point d'accès mobile si t'as le wifi, sinon, tu le branches avec le câble de ton chargeur sur ton PC et tu le mets en modem USB)

• 3 months later...

Hey there! Given that you haven't replied to this topic since September, I'm assuming that this issue has been resolved. If the problem still persists, please do not heistate to reach out and I'll bring your topic back for you!

Edited by Kenth
  • Kenth locked this topic
  • Kenth unlocked this topic

I stopped trying to fix this issue for a while hoping it would fix itself just as it appeared out of nowhere, but no luck. I no longer get "Lost connection...

reconnecting" though but I get: "Welcome to GTA World" then nothing else.

gta-world-2023-1-20-1-3-33.png

I found a "temporary fix" though, when I use a VPN, it works. Yes I used a VPN when the problem first started but nothing changed at the time. I'm currently using a free VPN service, it works but it's very slow and the game is unplayable. I don't intend on paying for a VPN service, so I was hoping you guys could help me find a solution? Since the issue is resolved when I use a VPN then I'm sure the root causes are narrowed down. Would mean a lot if someone helps.

Edited by aladdin
10 hours ago, aladdin said:

I found a "temporary fix" though, when I use a VPN, it works. Yes I used a VPN when the problem first started but nothing changed at the time. I'm currently using a free VPN service, it works but it's very slow and the game is unplayable. I don't intend on paying for a VPN service, so I was hoping you guys could help me find a solution? Since the issue is resolved when I use a VPN then I'm sure the root causes are narrowed down. Would mean a lot if someone helps.

Instead of using a VPN, I'd recommend you use Cloudflare WARP. https://1.1.1.1/

It's not a VPN. It secures your connection and has a very minimal impact on your ping and internet speed. 

Hope it works for you. 

15 minutes ago, Revy. said:

Instead of using a VPN, I'd recommend you use Cloudflare WARP. https://1.1.1.1/

It's not a VPN. It secures your connection and has a very minimal impact on your ping and internet speed. 

Hope it works for you. 

You're a life saver bro, it works. Had this problem for literally half a year. Big thanks to anyone that helped/tried to help.

@Kenth you can archive this, thanks again.

Edited by aladdin
  • Upvote 1
  • Kenth locked this topic