Stalker.

Floppa

Any Stalker enjoyers?? I recently started messing around with Stalker Anomaly which is free and is a very good game. But to make it even better there's wide variety's of modpacks!! 
I'm playing through the Escape From Pripyat modpack right now and it is very very fun :D. I'll try and share some pictures if I do get some cool ones but no promises since my PC is slowly dying so I can barely run the game LOL. 

2 minutes ago, Floppa said:

Any Stalker enjoyers?? I recently started messing around with Stalker Anomaly which is free and is a very good game. But to make it even better there's wide variety's of modpacks!! 
I'm playing through the Escape From Pripyat modpack right now and it is very very fun :D. I'll try and share some pictures if I do get some cool ones but no promises since my PC is slowly dying so I can barely run the game LOL. 

Been playing anomaly. There is a mod that add an online chat through PDA, check it out. One thing is, the game gets boring after a while so i unistalled it like 4 or 5 times already 

4 minutes ago, bncal said:

Been playing anomaly. There is a mod that add an online chat through PDA, check it out. One thing is, the game gets boring after a while so i unistalled it like 4 or 5 times already 

I say try out one of the hardcore modpacks if u haven't :D. Escape From Pripyat is amazing it honestly turns Stalker into a hardcore tactical looter shooter and gives it a Tarkov vibe lowkey. G.A.M.M.A is another good one I heard that changes the game damn near completely. At first I didn't like the hardcore modpacks at all but I actually gave it a try and I love it lol it feel's so rewarding to finally get those few quests done or to  finally find a good weapon that won't jam on u every 2nd shot.

Just now, Floppa said:

I say try out one of the hardcore modpacks if u haven't :D. Escape From Pripyat is amazing it honestly turns Stalker into a hardcore tactical looter shooter and gives it a Tarkov vibe lowkey. G.A.M.M.A is another good one I heard that changes the game damn near completely. At first I didn't like the hardcore modpacks at all but I actually gave it a try and I love it lol it feel's so rewarding to finally get those few quests done or to  finally find a good weapon that won't jam on u every 2nd shot.

I have tried efp, looks good but not a fan

36 minutes ago, Floppa said:

I agree the game gets boring after a while no matter how much mods you stack on top of each other to improve it, honestly. It's like a Zomboid type of loop (except that shit got no quests), after you finish the main missions there's barely anything else to do other than just go around and clear out bases, camps or do the same carbon-copy questlines the NPCs give you.

Anomaly is amazing simply put for the fact that it merges all of the 3 main games' maps together, but yeah. Besides the mods add to that the copious amount of crashes you gotta deal with due to the X-Ray engine being so old it ends up having a bad case of diarrhea with some mods. Swear I almost had an aneurysm trying to find out which mod was crashing my shit back then.

Edited by Nighthawk179
20 hours ago, Nighthawk179 said:

I agree the game gets boring after a while no matter how much mods you stack on top of each other to improve it, honestly. It's like a Zomboid type of loop (except that shit got no quests), after you finish the main missions there's barely anything else to do other than just go around and clear out bases, camps or do the same carbon-copy questlines the NPCs give you.

Anomaly is amazing simply put for the fact that it merges all of the 3 main games' maps together, but yeah. Besides the mods add to that the copious amount of crashes you gotta deal with due to the X-Ray engine being so old it ends up having a bad case of diarrhea with some mods. Swear I almost had an aneurysm trying to find out which mod was crashing my shit back then.

With Escape From Pripyat mod, I have crashed like once, in the span of like 20 hours of gameplay I think. It's extremely well put together and turns the game into a whole new game. It has about 221 mods included into it, it's an awesome mod.

20 hours ago, Sm1ley said:

With Escape From Pripyat mod, I have crashed like once, in the span of like 20 hours of gameplay I think. It's extremely well put together and turns the game into a whole new game. It has about 221 mods included into it, it's an awesome mod.

I had to hard reset my whole PC and I had to start over in EFP but I've had 0 crashes so far 😄. The modpack doesn't seem to crash that much for me and the same goes for G.A.M.M.A