South Central Trafficking Ring

9 hours ago, el capo said:

this is like quoting a gang article and calling a faction fake crips lol, it's rp do you expect niggas to be in the booth and shit for the sake of roleplay? I expected better outta ur niggas tyj

But he's on his alt as a rapper rping his real voice? Make that make sense.

Edited by Stack Or Starve
9 hours ago, el capo said:

this is like quoting a gang article and calling a faction fake crips lol, it's rp do you expect niggas to be in the booth and shit for the sake of roleplay? I expected better outta ur niggas tyj

That's like me roleplaying a rapper, and then taking Drake music and uploading it on my channel as a IC song. You acting like people supposed to go ahead and say "Oh this actually Payroll P" knowing damn well it's Drake, even on a IC level people would see that's Drake. Roleplaying a faction and roleplaying your music IC and it's actual other people music is a different thing homie.

Edited by SLIME ALLEGIANCE
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Rich N Ruthless said:

and i expected niggas to keep it ic

I'm not involved in your beef jit, I barely hop on this shit so chill with that lmao and there's nothing IC about that you must be new to this rp shit or something because niggas have been using underground mc vocals to roleplay rappers for ages.

46 minutes ago, SLIME ALLEGIANCE said:

That's like me roleplaying a rapper, and then taking Drake music and uploading it on my channel as a IC song. You acting like people supposed to go ahead and say "Oh this actually Payroll P" knowing damn well it's Drake, even on a IC level people would see that's Drake. Roleplaying a faction and roleplaying your music IC and it's actual other people music is a different thing homie.

drake and whoever he's using are on two different levels, you're using an extraordinary example to make a point because you're mad that my point makes too much sense, nah roleplaying a faction is the same shit, you're all fake crips/bloods/drug dealers coping it in a game -- example we have all these biker gangs what if I was like "this nigga ain't no real president, here's a website with the real president of this MC in cali" that's literally what your homie did lol, same goes with the PD etc. Rap rp is more legit with a voice behind the shits bruh for club performances and so on, doing some weidro shit like what your homie did only forces the rap rp to be weak when it's suppose to be one of the main aspects of black rp on a server copying LA.

1 hour ago, Stack Or Starve said:

But he's on his alt as a rapper rping his real voice? Make that make sense.

Then it wouldn't make sense for him to use the same voice on another alt right?

Edited by el capo
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, el capo said:

I'm not involved in your beef jit, I barely hop on this shit so chill with that lmao and there's nothing IC about that you must be new to this rp shit or something because niggas have been using underground mc vocals to roleplay rappers for ages.

drake and whoever he's using are on two different levels, you're using an extraordinary example to make a point because you're mad that my point makes too much sense, nah roleplaying a faction is the same shit, you're all fake crips/bloods/drug dealers coping it in a game -- example we have all these biker gangs what if I was like "this nigga ain't no real president, here's a website with the real president of this MC in cali" that's literally what your homie did lol, same goes with the PD etc. Rap rp is more legit with a voice behind the shits bruh for club performances and so on, doing some weidro shit like what your homie did only forces the rap rp to be weak when it's suppose to be one of the main aspects of black rp on a server copying LA.

Then it wouldn't make sense for him to use the same voice on another alt right?

Aye jit, I said what I said. I ain't mad about a thing, you are clearly confused. Doesn't matter what levels the rapper is on, your still taking there music and expect people to act like it's you. 

• Upvote 1