Character Creation Problem

Hello,

I don't know if this is on my end or if this is something everyone else has gone through but I'm the only one to flag this issue.

Watch the .gif that I've attached to the post. I have a few issues, that I will address below:

1. I don't know how I even got to this stage, it just brought me here as soon as the loading of the game was done.
2. I don't know what step I'm on, and if I exit or 'proceed', will it save my character like so forever?
3. I have troubles using the interface (not only because I can't see it all on my screen). By the way, can't do the "/menumove" or whatever it told me at first.
With troubles, I mean I have to use my numpad. "-" equals UP, "ENTER" equals DOWN, "1" equals LEFT, "3" equals RIGHT. I don't have these settings in singleplayer.
4. Why is the clothing bugged? Or is it supposed to look like so (see the .gif)? Invisible arms and torso, overlapping piece of clothing, etc.

Please tell me I'm doing something wrong. It's quite a hassle to do it this way! :)

Regards,

Trumavarium

gif.gif

No you can change your clothes and character details at the shops / plastic surgeon. So this wont be your final form.

When you create your character, you chose your name and it then made to create him/her. One that is done you spawn at the airport.

I believe the keys can be altered to suit your style more, I use other keys than the keypads.

The clothing isnt "bugged", The clothing has to be mixed, so that if you have no arms, then you are meant to use that with a long sleeves shirt. If you have a shirt under your jacket, then that shirt will match a jacket in the other menu.

17 hours ago, HemmaX said:

No you can change your clothes and character details at the shops / plastic surgeon. So this wont be your final form.

Even if you have done any mistake during this process you don't have to worry, the shops/barber shops don't cost a lot, you can easily afford them out of ten minutes of working something.

• Genny locked this topic