The Wire

On 6/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, frogface said:

the wire, the sopranos and OZ(the og one) are my favourite shows of all time

Season 5 - The Sopranos: Another epic season that once again perfectly blends the personal and the crowd as Tony deals with his divorce from Carmela while his cousin and many other criminals begin to be released prison. The cast remains excellent, with all the returning players delivering their usual standout performances while new addition Steve Buscemi as Tony's cousin makes for an excellent character, looks like someone who wants to go straight but is naturally drawn into crowd life. Behind the camera, showrunner David Chase created another classic season, simulating real-world headlines of the time about criminals being released from prison while also moving personal stories forward , as Tony's family deals with his divorce. Overall, a classic and outstanding season for the show.

Edited by orborneee
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/31/2023 at 2:26 AM, Loose said:

Marlo Stanfield every GM worst nightmare.

I always thought, character-like speaking, he was quite ballsy and dumb, only used a ton of muscle and didn't really think twice before killing people. I mean from the start you could tell he won't be around for long, compared to the other old dogs. Just a kid with balls.