unknown.png

image.thumb.png.4c5af649634d14cba754087ebb54187b.png

OOC INFORMATION:

Our main goal while roleplaying within the group China Heights is to portray a realistic Chinese-American organized street gang which consists of properly portrayed members around downtown Los Santos, and Textile City.  We take character portrayal and development extremely serious, and will not hold back from removing you from the faction if it is deemed you are un-fit for the faction, all members must abide by the rules of the server and the faction leadership. If you have any questions, concerns or regards to joining or about the faction, feel free to private-message @einxsa or simply join https://discord.gg/wfNTzCKE.

Edited by China Heights
  • Upvote 5
  • China Heights changed the title to China Heights (被选中的)

if china heights has millions of fans i am one of them 🙋‍♂️ if china heights has ten fans i am one of them. if china heights has only one fan then that one is me 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️ if china heights has no fan, that means im am dead. 😭😥 if the world is against china heights i am against the world 🌍🌎🌏

if china heights has millions of fans i am one of them 🙋‍♂️ if china heights has ten fans i am one of them. if china heights has only one fan then that one is me 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️ if china heights has no fan, that means im am dead. 😭😥 if the world is against china heights i am against the world 🌍🌎🌏

yo ngl, this seems kinda racist lowkey. how u gone put a bunch of pictures together just because they asians. most of these people on your faction banner is not even chinese, TRG is not chinese lol but go far i guess, you should actually do more research, and just portray a fictional wah ching gang or something. 

• slothy locked this topic