Expanding on the scripted faction system

Short description:  Add in moderator features for faction leaders. 

Detailed description: I'd like the faction system to be expanded on more so the leader has more control over the faction. Namely, this would include:

• Being able to turn off/on the faction chat faction-wide and being able to set that moderation level to certain ranks.
  • Being able to limit faction vehicle permissions to ranks or preferably just being able to get them from the faction garage.

Commands to add:   One to turn on/off faction chat. UCP changes to let you set permissions.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  Goes without saying pretty much. 

Additional information:  I'm sure there's other stuff people would like. While this is done the faction changes costing WP could be removed also. 

43 minutes ago, Shareef said:

can faction radio /fr maybe be a thing too? like mayb u have buy the channel 4 ur faction or smth but once its in u can restrict it to certain ranks or something too

i don't know how the radios work right now, but I assume you can set a lot of frequencies? If that's the case I don't really think this is a good idea because I like the risk and roleplay of a secret frequency getting out.

We already have radios with frequencies. You can always use that, there is no need to have an exclusive radio frequncy scripted for every official faction like they have for PD/SD/FD.

I like the idea of adding few more commands for the faction leaders so they can have more control over their faction. Having the ability as faction leader to turn on/off the faction chat and set the ranks on your own I think it would do more good than harm. Maybe even give permissions to members instead of turning on/off the chat only, they could also invite other members or remove them incase the leader is not online or cannot be online.

• 4 months later...