Forum section for contracts/notarial acts

It would be nice to have a section within the IC boards of the forums where players can depose contracts between themselves and other players. Perhaps the section can be created in such a way to not allow any posts to be altered by regular players (even the OP). Down the line this could also open up opportunities for introducing a notary public who can create and depose notary acts for players against a small fee. 

This aids the legal scene in civil suits and can potentially create more role play for those who wish to role play attorneys or perhaps down the line even notary public. It also forces people to take contracts more serious when for example renting out a condo to someone.

• Upvote 1

This is actually something  I was trying to do with my character, started talking ic about it in October. Aid as a notary public - I agree something would need to be established to make signatures more binding. We have a legal system - only makes sense to add this as well for court cases, contracts, legal documentation to aid against forgery.