WriteAPrisoner.com

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

5eSGSOn.png

Hey, my name's Gage, thanks for checking out my profile.

I'm a young man with a lot of life still to fill out, other than my time here. I'm currently serving some time without life sentence. I was found guilty upon my own faults, but currently learning to process through said issues. I'm looking to meet a pen-pal or a new like minded individual, I'm friendly, use to be out going, have enough stories to talk a mile or two. It's always nice to have new friends aboard. 

A little bit about me.  I like video games, movies, food and of course working hard. Through my life I've always worked hard and played hard to ensure the safety of my friends and to make sure I had enough in my savings to pursue a better future until the recent date.  I like reading anything from comics to horror novels,. My favorite movie is "I saw The Devil" and my favorite book is " The Exorcist".  My education is a bit sparse as I dropped out of high school to work as a apprentice at my step fathers garage, ended up not doing so well, hope to see about further education when I get out.

Please if you're ever interested in ever talking, drop a letter or two, thank you.

• Upvote 7
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

write.jpg

HELLO FUTURE FRIENDS.

MY NAME IS PETER, IM BAD AT WRITING.

I LIKE TO WORK OUT, HANG AROUND WITH MY FRIENDS, EAT GOOD FOOD (I HOPE TO BE A CHEF ONE DAY)

I LIKE CARS, NOT THE MOVIE.

I LIKE MOVIES, BIG BONUS IF YOU LIKE FOUR LIONS.

I LIKE HISTORY, TELL ME ABOUT YOURS AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MINE.

I WOULD LIKE TO ENGAGE WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WHILST I AM INSIDE.

I HOPE TO GAIN MORE KNOWLEDGE WHILST I AM INSIDE, I HOPE I CAN SEE MY KID AGAIN.

I HOPE TO WRITE TO YOU SOON.

YOURS,

PETER.

Edited by Hass
  • Upvote 8