nyQU8o9.png

Upstairs Bathroom

Gallery link: IMGUR

OOC Information:

Spoiler

za3k23o.png

Property Information

Some notes:

1. Obviously, this interior is Michael's property from the base game. I didn't request this, it was this way when I bought it. I figured, at the time, there were *a lot* of property interiors like this, but I've never seen another like this, so take that for what it is.
  2. Yes, there are some base game property items missing, such as desks and dressers and beds. I removed most of the ones I used while living here to try and return the lot to pretty much how it was when I bought it. This is why the furniture worth is so low, as there is actually very few unique furniture items in the lot.
  3. Yes, there are a lot of inaccessible doors on this lot. While living here, I RP'd them as being bathrooms. How you address this in your own RP is up to you.
  4. Due to being a unique interior, none of the interior doors are lockable (i.e. you cannot apply Door Lock items to them.)
  5. Two security cameras were added to the interior, one aimed at the front door, and another aimed at the stairs on the second floor.

Contact Information:

Phone Number: 4075-0215

E-mail: [email protected] ((Forum PMs will not be responded to. Public replies to this post will be treated as e-mail inquiries.)) 

Edited by Alessa Winters
  • slothy locked this topic