Tripulación de Tamaulipas

t7Kt09d.jpg

We aim to portray a realistic depiction of a small, tight-knit group with ties to the Nuevo Laredo-based Los Zetas faction. We will dedicate heavily to character development and the overall look of the group. We welcome characters of any ethnicity and background. Any and all concern, questions and feedback can be forwarded to @taliban heroin and @mastro generale

Edited by scandal

As an El Paso native and a Juarez-grown kid, I've been waiting to see a good portrayal of Beltran-Leyva splinters, Linea, Juarez, Z42's Zetas, etc. They don't allow Norteno factions, but I hope they make an exception for this group. I like the approach to setting up smuggling, etc. 

On another note, I think that you could really benefit from shifting from a focus on specifically Zetas (who primarily do human and drug trafficking now, with La Linea doing a majority of the killing in Chihuahua y Coahuila) to eventually bringing in characters that will bring the Zetas close allies Juarez into the picture. Zetas are full of infighting, have been since before the days of Z40, but even under El Rana they're killing each other over territory in Mexico and it's been part of how Juarez has stepped up to fill the Beltran-Leyva power vaccum with Linea as its' right hand. That's another way for you all to keep yourselves small and split off from the main Cartel, and give way for you to seek out allies in the most unlikely of places... 

It'd be cool to see you all display that internal instability, and perhaps have even sought out LS in part due to that strife. I like the idea, and am happy to see some dudes trying to put forth a solid portrayal.

• Upvote 3