[SOLD] (((L&A)))

DLimit

Hello, my abuela, my cousin, and I are moving out of our unit in Jamestown to live with our family in Texas. My abuela's getting old and she needs people to take care of her more properly... So, I am selling this unit. F*ck a elderly home. It is a nice two-floor apartment designed for a family of three, but suitable for a family of six, if you are smart with it. When some of my family visited us from Texas? They all slept on mattresses both upstairs and down stairs. So it can work. My abuela lived on the ground floor while me and my cousin lived on the top floor. It has three beds, two bathrooms, one kitchen, and a little home-studio that I made out of a closet. It is a nice place, full of many friendly people that hang outside throughout the day. Easy to make friends. It's very close to the convenience store, and I would often buy food from that store for my abuela to cook. There is also a gym, close by, where I would practice my Muy Thai and Karate. If you dig tattoos? Then there's one down the road, close to a pawn shop if you ever need to sell or buy any used stuff. I don't do showings, but I will post the pictures on here, for you. You can keep all of the furniture, but not my PS5.

My abuela also wanted me to tell you that it is a Christian home and is protected by Jesus. There are not any ghosts but the Holy Ghost.

Market Price: $45,000

Furniture Value: $42,147
Buyout Price: $130,000
Starting Bid: $80,000 (+10,000 per bid)

PICTURES

QzUiMNH.png

H9dV5C5.png
5g7r0t7.png

Ay5GZCz.png

87rXNgx.png

hm5AGVj.png

zJ0V9gA.png

Z4Rl8S3.png

VHyYCoU.png

mxsE0I5.png

Edited by DLimit
  • DLimit changed the title to [SOLD] (((L&A)))
  • 54nDR0 locked this topic