v1IKoat.png

Hi4kO5k.png

YNAtp7B.png

CxHOufv.png

pCEwfTV.png

yJZLI1I.png

lEjcLQ5.png

FRnU3MC.png

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will ...

My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
~ Rifleman's Creed

• Upvote 2

gm9EB8v.png

3BoC9DC.png

5tgUV3l.png

QyJlDtd.png

pcZM3U2.png

qzc3su9.png

DDqliLX.png

“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.”

- Earl Nightingale

• Esc changed the title to No one here gets out alive