Real | RAGE V Graphics Enhancement for RageMP

np

Real | RAGE Graphics Enhancement Pack

made by Real_Gabe

Hey all! This is a graphics enhancement pack made originally in a multipart series of mods meant to change the way your singleplayer experience is conducted. Fortunately, the author, Real_Gabe, was kind enough to separate the mods into separate sections, and left the graphics pack in its own mod. So, with a little time, I was able to convert this mod to RageMP, allowing you to use it for this server!

INTRODUCTION

The mod gives off a very realistic California-esque look, with pinkish-orange sunsets and blueish-purple sunrises as well as fantastic reflections on vehicles. Nights are realistic as well, with the goal being a not so bright, yet not so dark look.

Note that this mod is most likely not going to work on the Rockstar Games Launcher without some sketchy install methods. I use Steam and the mod works perfectly, so if you use Steam you should be alright.

Here are some screens from testing. Note that some of these screens are victims of Steam image compression. Also some of these screens were taken in a singleplayer environment in order to showcase what certain weather types can look like.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.05.02_-_12.34.51.78.png

20200502021629_1.jpg

20200502021540_1.jpg

gta-world-2020-5-2-16-3-37.png

20200502021502_1.jpg

PERFORMANCE

Some people that have helped test this mod for me have stated they've gotten an average of 65-70 FPS in certain areas. The lowest FPS I have ever gotten with this mod is around 32 FPS.

INSTALLATION

The mod is super easy to install, and has multiple different ways for you to further enhance your game, like a ReShade and new certain effects textures. I have not tested these, and they may not work, but if you want to use them, they're bundled with the mod.

To install, first back-up your current update.rpf file found in your GTA: V folder. Then, replace that update.rpf with the one from the mod.

TO INSTALL THE RESHADE:

RESHADE
01. Download the ReShade 4.5.4 installer (download button at the bottom of the site): HTTPS://RESHADE.ME
02. Start the installer and click on „Click here to select a game and manage its ReShade installation”
03. In the appeared window click ont he „Browse…” button and find the game’s folder, click on the PlayGTAV.exe file, click on the open button
04. Select the Direct3D 10/11/12 radio button
05. Click on the „OK” button on the appeared window with this: „Select effects to install:” (leave all effects selected)
06. If you see the following text on the base window you can close it: „Edit ReShade settings” - in the header: „ReShade installation was successful!”
07. Open the ReShade.ini file from the mod’s ReShade folder and from the game’s root directory with a text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, etc.)
08. You need to correct the paths below in the mod’s ReShade.ini file, change the path to your game’s directory’s path:
 CurrentPresetPath=G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Real RAGE Graphics Enhancer.ini
 ScreenshotPath=G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V

(AGAIN, CHANGE THESE PATHS TO THE FILE PATH OF YOUR GTA: V)
09. Save and close the ReShade.ini file
10. Copy the Real RAGE Graphics Enhancer.ini and the corrected ReShade.ini files from the „reshade” folder to the game’s root folder, where the
 PlayGTAV.exe file is.

I feel the need to reiterate this, the ReShade has not been tested extensively and has caused performance drops for me in particular. Don't blame me or the author if the ReShade does not work for you.

DOWNLOAD

This is the download link to the current fixed version of the mod. If the mod is broken due to a GTA: V update, let me know and I'll fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/e4m89tmc19oj7/Real RAGE V for Rage MP

CREDITS AND CLOSING

Cudos to Real_Gabe on gta5-mods for making this mod and mod series originally.

Original mod page: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/real-rage-ultrabrutal16kphotorealisticenbreshadesweetfxextreme/

Lite version of the mod, which just includes a ReShade: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/real-rage-graphics-enhancer-l-ite

Me for converting the mod for RageMP.

And YOU! for checking out this thread.

Remember to forum PM me or post on this topic for any problems you may have.

Edited by proletariat
  • Upvote 4
  • 1 month later...