Ladrones

5 minutes ago, Iosif said:

???????????????????

https://dle.rae.es/ladrón

That's the Royal Academy of Spanish language. Spanish is my native language and I still put a screenshot of the worldwide leader in Spanish dictionary definitions and spelling. This isn't some google shit. It's an actual undeniable fact that you misspelled the name of your faction. If you're supposed to be using Spanish anyway.

???????????????????????????????????

It's sad how you've gone out your way, to the Royal Academy of Spanish Language to try and find such a little reason to derail the thread. When I know 100% for a fact you're not spanish yourself IRL so you wouldn't have a clue to the meaning of the word itself. In most Latin American countries, in particular Colombia, which I'm from. The word LADRONES means a bandit, criminal, outlaw. In most central American countries that means the exact same thing. In Spain, the word Ladrones most likely have a complete different meaning. Just how most words are in other latin countries other than Spain.

a55f58c033a37cbe63990dbfafb1e107.png 

Just putting the word LADRONES into google and going into images literally speaks for itself. You can't be that arrogant to believe you searching that on whatever website you decided to search it up on don't mean nothing. In that definition you decided to post literally had the word "bandit" in it. If you want to be a some smart kid go ahead and prove me wrong over PMs. Next time I'll get your post removed if you want to derail even more ?

Edited by Hagard
Just now, Iosif said:

OH. OHHHH!! DUDE!!! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME THIS BEFORE!!! Jesus dude I was memeing! If you had just come to me with this I would've gladly discussed this with you! No need to have your leader shit talk me in PMs! I'm an open guy, all clear.

I am not calling out the word.

Pay attention to the first "a".

I'm calling out the tilde my dudes! Ladrones does not have a tilde!

Saludos desde Medallo parcero! Ajajajajajaj! Este guevon si no. Sientase libre man de hablarme por mensaje privado pues!! Jajajaja! Mis disculpas ome, de saber que tenian un Colombiano no los hubiera troleado! Ajajaja! Suerte manes la buena.

Feel free to delete too, I don't care!

Surely you've got something better to do, but you're memeing once you were proven wrong. Very convenient. 

Good shit boys.

Just now, Regla de Ocha said:

Surely you've got something better to do, but you're memeing once you were proven wrong. Very convenient. 

Good shit boys.

My link says I'm right and you're wrong. Stop derailining the thread, anyone can hit me up in Spanish on my PMs. Feel free! Y'all welcome, specially any Colombians!

• Brox locked this topic