OOC Incentive 2 Buy Drugs

7 minutes ago, Jimenez said:

All due respect, this is just such a RPG element that it does not belong in a heavy RP server. 

I feel like there's a need to incentivize drug purchases. 

lmao i know what you mean. but it could push players to purchase drugs even though it's really most likely going to be used by players looking to get into a fight/shootout. 

i don't really see many other options on ways to create incentives for the purchase of drugs. well none that i can think of at least.

2 hours ago, Portz said:

lmao i know what you mean. but it could push players to purchase drugs even though it's really most likely going to be used by players looking to get into a fight/shootout. 

i don't really see many other options on ways to create incentives for the purchase of drugs. well none that i can think of at least.

An addiction system would be a good step in the right direction, also pressuring gangs into the use of peer pressure among their members is a way to get more addicts. This should stimulate the drug economy.

Edited by Jimenez
4 hours ago, Jimenez said:

All due respect, this is just such a RPG element that it does not belong in a heavy RP server. 

I feel like there's a need to incentivize drug purchases. 

You are 100% correct, it is a RPG element but I am positive that many players are like me when they aren't going to buy drugs because it gives them no benefit to do so. Basically making the drug economy useless

This isn't the long term solution but in five years I've never been able to come up with something better myself. Right now this is the best option because without an incentive to buy drugs, few will. The goal should be to move away from this in the future, once we have stability in other sectors of role-play. I think this is one of the biggest issues that illegal role-play faces and will definitely need a lot of people to solve. 

You're on the right track though, the vast majority of players want a reason to do something IG. We just need to find them a new reason to buy drugs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • xRandomGuy locked this topic
  • 2 months later...