[SOLD] 1101 Roy Lowenstein Boulevard [Largest house on the street with 2 garages]

Luna

jeC0Z9G.jpg

1101 Roy Lowenstein Boulevard

Click for location

Description: The largest house in the street, just right behind Grove Street, this amazing house has everything to offer. A spacious living room, two bedrooms, a beautiful kitchen an a grand living room with large switching doors.

The backyard is fully fenced with a beautiful back and front-yard, as well as two garages and a perfectly paved driveway for all your vehicles.

Special features:

• One very large garage at the end of the driveway.
  • A second smaller garage at the right side of the house, directly adjacent to the street with a functioning side-door into the backyard.
  • The house itself obviously has a working backdoor as well, straight into the beautiful yard.

Market price: $140,000

Minimum Bid Raise: $5,000

Starting Bid: $140,000

Buyout / Asking price$175,000

BE SURE TO NOTE DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER / CONTACT DETAILS WHEN BIDDING.

THEY WILL ONLY BE USED TO FINALIZE THE SALE.

Contact details:

• SELLER: Redacted
  • PH: Redacted

EXTERIOR:

fSAHKhI.jpg

MZHYuCV.jpg

c2QnAP4.jpg

INTERIOR:

Spoiler

12_0.jpg

12_1.jpg

Edited by BinaryRun
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Rml said:

Comment : I see one garage with two doors, where is the other one?

It's the smaller building with a single red door at the right side of the house. Or if you look at the bottom photo, then it's the small building at the left side.

Edited by BinaryRun
1 hour ago, Taunky said:

I'm interested in the buyout price of $175,000

Name: Robert Watkins

PH: 3916

Thank you. The house is hereby reserved for you. Please let me know when you're available. In the meantime, please feel free to call me and I'll try to reach you on your cell as well.