The Mexican Mafia

I would like to congratulate @Phantom.on his return. My good friend phantom aka the maga sureno was having a rough time with prison not coming out. He was about to return to California prison because the lack of grimey prison rp was affecting him. So I got on the phone with nervous and told him if he didn’t make sure prison came out, I was going to unleash fire and fury on France and Gtaw. He told me it would be out by October and here we are. 

SYR

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

I would like to congratulate @Phantom.on his return. My good friend phantom aka the maga sureno was having a rough time with prison not coming out. He was about to return to California prison because the lack of grimey prison rp was affecting him. So I got on the phone with nervous and told him if he didn’t make sure prison came out, I was going to unleash fire and fury on France and Gtaw. He told me it would be out by October and here we are. 

:.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, donald_trompas said:

I would like to congratulate @Phantom.on his return. My good friend phantom aka the maga sureno was having a rough time with prison not coming out. He was about to return to California prison because the lack of grimey prison rp was affecting him. So I got on the phone with nervous and told him if he didn’t make sure prison came out, I was going to unleash fire and fury on France and Gtaw. He told me it would be out by October and here we are. 

SYR

Thank you Donald Trompas. Homies 4 Trump will continue to support you with the causa. Donald Trompas 2024.

prayer.jpg

• Upvote 10
  • Applaud 1
  • Shanks locked this topic