Shooting while driving

stringer

Quite simple suggestion, put some restrictions to shooting while driving a vehicle, it's pretty unrealistic right now that you can just shoot with complete accuracy while driving a car at 100 mph through the city. A good way to implement this would be to make shooting while driving at speeds greated then 10 MPH really inaccurate and shaky, possibly remove the crosshair too, and normal shooting(Maybe still a bit shaky) while at 10 or below MPH. This could also apply to shooting as a passanger but the effects would be less noticeable 

55 minutes ago, xRandomGuy said:

You can really only do this while driving straight and using a small weapon.
Don't see a reason to add any further restrictions the game doesn't already provide.

The game provides almost no restrictions on this, firing rate is the same, accuracy is the same as on foot, it's easy as hell to headshot someone driving another vehicle, without any skill. I would like to see someone driving IRL, firing his pistol/SMG at another driving car and hitting every shot on point exactly where he is aiming at.

34 minutes ago, Graham said:

Drivers shouldn't be able to shoot unless they are on full-stop in my humble opinion, I wouldn't remove it 100% because of bikes. But I agree it's silly

You still have to consider the unrealistic reload speed, a delay should be added to it if it's only turned on in the stationary position

Please do not condone actual violence.

22 hours ago, Rozi said:

The game provides almost no restrictions on this, firing rate is the same, accuracy is the same as on foot, it's easy as hell to headshot someone driving another vehicle, without any skill. I would like to see someone driving IRL, firing his pistol/SMG at another driving car and hitting every shot on point exactly where he is aiming at.

• Rukka locked this topic