Connection has been closed.

I was falsely banned today, everything was sorted out after some time. After a few hours went by I tried to start up RAGE. Whenever I type my UCP information in I will get this to pop up on my screen:
Screenshot_2024-03-26_162321.png?ex=6615

Edited by realest
2 minutes ago, Brant said:

Try contacting the handling admin via Discord to get it sorted out.

I did, the admin stated "there is no ban on the account, it shouldn't because it was revoked". 

10 minutes ago, realest said:

I did, the admin stated "there is no ban on the account, it shouldn't because it was revoked". 

Weird, this only started happening today? If you let it sit for a few minutes after the connection closes, does it connect?

1 minute ago, Brant said:

Weird, this only started happening today? If you let it sit for a few minutes after the connection closes, does it connect?

Happened right after the ban was lifted. I tried letting it sit for around 30 minutes and nothing changed, troubleshooted & reset my PC multiple times letting it sit.

@realestWhen it shows you the "Connection lost" screen, can you press f1 to remove it and see what it says in the chat? If you're still banned it should tell you I believe.

If it doesn't, it could be a connection issue. Try disabling accelerated cef rendering in RageMP's settings and try logging on.

Another thing you can try is cloudflare warp. Download the app and when you have it on, set the settings to "1.1.1.1 with warp" and try to log on.

7 minutes ago, Steeled said:

@realestWhen it shows you the "Connection lost" screen, can you press f1 to remove it and see what it says in the chat? If you're still banned it should tell you I believe.

If it doesn't, it could be a connection issue. Try disabling accelerated cef rendering in RageMP's settings and try logging on.

Another thing you can try is cloudflare warp. Download the app and when you have it on, set the settings to "1.1.1.1 with warp" and try to log on.

This is what popped up on the screen when I pressed F1:
Screenshot_2024-03-26_190748.png?ex=6615

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Steeled said:

Is there a tutorial for the Cef rendering option?

3 minutes ago, realest said:

Is there a tutorial for the Cef rendering option?

Open RageMP > Navigate to the settings on the upper right > Scroll down until you see the cef rendering and turn it off