Something for both players and staff

Shinto

So from what I gather, the Boat Dealership is where it is because of it's surrounding, the location being a boat dealership... BUUUUUT.. it's not working.
I mean, it works scriptly, but it doesn't. I think the boat dealership should be moved somewhere next to water. Like.. I'unno, the boat dock, near the heliport? Would be reasonable to move it there. Or just map in something, since that's a thing that should most definitely be possible on rage:mp now without crashing the server 24/7 (WINK WINK.. nervous & co. ? )

No but really, at the moment, the dealership is in a fitting place if you are able to hook a trailer up, load your newly purchased boat onto it and tow it to a water where you can deploy it. But we can't do that, so we're sort of.. forced to bug the admins about it. (/report heeeeeeey guyyyyyyysss.. can you move this boat for meeeee? prty pls?) I'm sure that time spent moving the boat could be better utilized by the admins and I'm sure that having a dealership next to water or the possibility to actually deploy a newly purchased boat off a trailer yourself would make for much better RP. The same goes for modifying boats and helicopters. I think there should be something different done about it. It's a bit annoying having to see a boat TP'd into one of the garages to have it's color changed and what not, as well as having a Helicopter just casually sit in front of a garage whilst people change the color. For that I'd suggest making a mod shop for Helicopters and boats which only allows for resprays to save everyone the trouble, same thing with planes. Planes should be purchased somewhere reasonable, preferably LSX (pls not sandy shores..). The general problem with all that modification side of things is being caused by the current vehicle purchase script, which only allows for cars to be bought in Black, which makes the boats/helis and maybe even planes at garages a massive hassle. An alternate solution would be to just simply allow us people to change the color of the car to that of which we would prefer to WHILE purchasing the vehicle. I mean, I haven't seen a single dealership IRL that only sells nothing but black cars, and I don't think I've actually seen a boat dealer selling only black boats either, I know I've seen one heli dealership selling only black helicopters but that's because the customers there had an option to have the helicopters painted before they received them (speaking for brand new helis) and it was because that was a dealership for a specific model helicopter, which was shitty apparently.
But I dunno, thoughts?

Edited by Shinto