Failed ZLIB Call when doing /outfit

Added some new shit to my clothing pack and after some trial and error with OpenIV I got it to not have a corrupted streamedpeds, but when I loaded to see if some of the models worked, I switched my outfit and my game went shitjizz and gave the Failed_Zlib_Call error. Any help?

Verify your game files via Steam or Rockstar or whichever platform you have it owned on. If it cleans up the files and the error still occurs you gotta remove your mods from RageMP.

The mods may not be compatible or installed wrongly which may have corrupted files. Do like Ren said, if you don't have a backup for the files changed then verify your game files via the platform you own GTA on.

10 hours ago, SlideOnTay said:

Added some new shit to my clothing pack and after some trial and error with OpenIV I got it to not have a corrupted streamedpeds, but when I loaded to see if some of the models worked, I switched my outfit and my game went shitjizz and gave the Failed_Zlib_Call error. Any help?

how heavy is your rpf?

1 hour ago, chocomint said:

how heavy is your rpf?

If you can,  archive this my rpf went over the amount it shoulda been and I aint realize. I split my rpfs into two different dlcpacks so I'm pretty sure everythings good now.

• Thanks 1
Just now, SlideOnTay said:

If you can,  archive this my rpf went over the amount it shoulda been and I aint realize. I split my rpfs into two different dlcpacks so I'm pretty sure everythings good now.

sure thing then, always be careful about your rpf size as it will break your game!