How do I fix custom textures/models not loading?

If it's a modding problem, it could be from the mod itself. Not server sided. I'd recommend checking on the author of the mod / where you got the mods and check if they're compatible with ragemp. 

If it's a server side problem and not a mod, your server assets could be corrupted. 

hey, make sure your pants are using this naming convention
lowr_XXX_r.ydd / lowr_diff_XXX_whi.ytd (XXX = the id you're trying to replace)

it seems that either your texture or model isn't working properly (maybe both)

• Upvote 1
On 3/1/2024 at 8:06 AM, chocomint said:

hey, make sure your pants are using this naming convention
lowr_XXX_r.ydd / lowr_diff_XXX_whi.ytd (XXX = the id you're trying to replace)

it seems that either your texture or model isn't working properly (maybe both)

only a few of them are _uni and out of 15 pant models none work and all are lowr_x_r

On 2/24/2024 at 9:22 PM, SlideOnTay said:

45% of my custom stuff doesnt load in when on the clothing store ui, its worse with pants cause none of them pop up. You have to relog for any pant model to pop up on character, but the textures never load on it.image.png?ex=65ec9b0f&is=65da260f&hm=afd0e7b88114b7b24d089d0dc4110524dea4d649b65309bb539fe93b661d8e18&

Just as a workaround so you don't have to keep reloading, you can create a 'bug fight' consisting of all default checkered clothes (needs to be all non modded clothes) -  once created, switch back to the original outfit and the pants model should load. I have a similar issue with my factions mod pack and this normally fixes it (at least in terms of models not loading)