ANGELS OF DEATH MOTORCYCLE CLUB

(Opening scene: A gym setting with heavy metal music playing in the background. The camera pans to Hulk Hogan, dressed in workout gear, standing next to Billy Swole, a massive bodybuilder with a confident smirk.)

Hulk Hogan: "Well let me tell you something, brother! Are you tired of looking like a stack of pancakes when you should be looking like a tower of power? Then listen up, because I've got the answer to all your problems right here! Introducing the one and only, five-time Muscle Beach bodybuilding champion, Billy Swole!"

(Billy Swole flexes his muscles, showing off his impressive physique.)

Billy Swole: "That's right, brother! If you wanna get swole, jacked, ripped, shredded, and ready to take on the world, then you need to train with me, Billy Swole! With my training program, you'll be able to fight bikers, look good on Muscle Beach, and pull babes faster than you can say 'protein shake'!"

Hulk Hogan: "That's not all, brother! With Billy Swole's training, you'll be able to bench press dump trucks, squat minivans, and deadlift elephants! You'll be so ripped, people will mistake you for a Greek god!"

Billy Swole: "But wait, there's more! Train with me, and you'll also receive a free set of dumbbells, a copy of my exclusive workout DVD, 'Swole Patrol,' and a lifetime supply of protein powder!"

Hulk Hogan: "Don't wait, brother! Call now and sign up for Billy Swole's personal training classes! Get swole, get jacked, get ripped, get shredded, and get ready to take on the world! Whatcha gonna do, when Billy Swole and his army of muscles run wild on you?!"

(Billy Swole and Hulk Hogan pose together, flexing their muscles as the screen fades to black with the words "Get Swole with Billy Swole! Call Now!")

• Upvote 12