Connection has been closed.

Recently we’ve received numerous DDOS attacks on the server, this could be the reason for that.. have you tried to keep reconnecting? Outside of the attacks, we all get connection closed from

time to time so it could just be something you’re just getting temporarily.

On 1/28/2024 at 3:45 PM, ThatShadyGuy said:

Hi @Subi Tag,

I did some digging and here are some possible solutions I found:

1) Disable CEF Rendering.

2) Try using a VPN (Cloudflare Warp).

3) Disable any third-party applications.

4) F1 and reconnect until you eventually load in.

I don't have problems loading in, I have problems with Connection Closed or Connection Has Been Closed after entering my account information.

6 hours ago, Subi Tag said:

I don't have problems loading in, I have problems with Connection Closed or Connection Has Been Closed after entering my account information.

Do you have any other UCP account that's associated with your R*? Losing connection right when you log on means you were banned on another UCP

16 hours ago, Steeled said:

Do you have any other UCP account that's associated with your R*? Losing connection right when you log on means you were banned on another UCP

Nope, but when I was signing up and doing the application it said my account was connected to another one. Why i explained my part and they accepted me. They told me it could be from using a VPN or such. I don't know about an account actually being connected to me that's banned because I'm new to the server.

• Acid locked this topic