Rockstar Error when loading in

So this is my first time loading in GTA World after I just got accepted earlier today. Upon loading in, the Rockstar Games Launcher window popped up out of no where and said "We couldn't sign you in automatically, please login manually using v***c@k***I.site". 

I'm guessing that is supposed to represent the email I used when I first made my Rockstar Games account that is connected to my Steam. I tried pressing the "Create New Account" but it says that this Rockstar Games Account is different to what is linked to the steam account.

(The email that it tried to automatically try is unfamiliar to me, so it's a possibility that my previous email that was connected to my first rockstar games account got hacked.)

Hi @YoIsDatSteppaa,

If that is not your email, then there's a high possibility that your account got hacked. Go into the email you used to register your account and you should see an email from Rockstar about your password and email being changed. There's a button to recover it. 

Edited by ThatShadyGuy
On 1/20/2024 at 4:09 AM, YoIsDatSteppaa said:

So this is my first time loading in GTA World after I just got accepted earlier today. Upon loading in, the Rockstar Games Launcher window popped up out of no where and said "We couldn't sign you in automatically, please login manually using v***c@k***I.site". 

I'm guessing that is supposed to represent the email I used when I first made my Rockstar Games account that is connected to my Steam. I tried pressing the "Create New Account" but it says that this Rockstar Games Account is different to what is linked to the steam account.

(The email that it tried to automatically try is unfamiliar to me, so it's a possibility that my previous email that was connected to my first rockstar games account got hacked.)

Hey, i've had this exact problem.

I had to contract Rockstar support and proof them my e-mail. This is a weird scenario and it is hacked indeed, but I think by some bots.  Rockstar knows about this issue as it's happening often lately, glad its solved.