Error EOS-#2

click this

https://download.eac-cdn.com/

^that should come back with code 200, if it doesn’t there’s something stopping you from connecting to EAC

make sure all overlays are disabled (overwolf, shadow play, discord etc) just to be sure, turn antivirus off after running a scan to make sure you haven’t got anything malicious running

the error is from EAC i believe so it’s something to do with that. also i’d try raising this in the RAGE MP discord as in the past errors like these have sometimes needed a fix from rage https://discord.gg/ragemp

^ make sure you put the screenshot in and write that you’re on epic games etc. you might have to ask multiple times over a couple days to get an answer, if the dev is around he'll usually pick it up and help you

Edited by joshua
32 minutes ago, Clashknight90 said:

Sounds good, I clicked on the link. It came back with Code 200. What should I do next? @joshua

the link just checks you can communicate with EAC properly, so if that's come back as code 200 then you're all good. try these solutions too:

i'd say just quickly try disabling all overlays (discord, if epic has any overlays try disabling those, shadowplay if you have it), run an anti-virus scan either through whatever software you use, or windows defender if you don't have any, if all comes back clean then also turn your anti-virus/windows defender off - then try running the game, see if you get an error. make sure if you DO have any cheating software from anything then remove it, even cheat engine, anti-cheats have been known to trip out over stuff like that

also i'd recommend posting daily in the RAGEMP discord support channel with a screenshot of your error & extra details (platform you're playing on, epic games in your case), steps you've done to try and fix it so far. i've seen similar EOS errors before that the dev has shipped a fix for himself when someone reports them.

if none of that works then you'll have to reinstall GTA V sadly and see how it goes from there.

Edited by joshua
3 hours ago, Clashknight90 said:

Hi, I am not sure how to disable all of the overlays as well. I am not the best with that. What do I post in the RAGEMP Discord?

it should be in the settings of each individual app. e.g discord settings I believe there's a section for the overlay to disable it, epic games might have one in it's app settings, it might take some searching to find them.

as for the RAGE discord, I would do something like the following:

• attach a screenshot of the error window, you can just use the same one you've put on this thread
  • write WHEN you're facing this error (e.g is it after you try and connect to the server? if so, make sure you specify the server you're connecting to, or write if it's only happening after EAC tries to load).
  • detail all the steps you've done to try and fix it (disabling anti-virus, verifying game files etc, whatever you've done)

post it in the support channel and hopefully it'll get picked up by the dev at some point, if it gets no response try posting later in the day as well, or the next day.

• vinar locked this topic