Automated security alarm subscriptions.

Detailed Description:

Make current security alarm subscriptions automated.

The number of people who forget to extend their alarm subscription or are away on a specific day and alarm subscription is huge. Therefore, the suggestion is to implement automated renewal instead of letting people manually extend their subscription with /payalarm. People should be able to cancel automated renewal.

Relevant Commands/Items:
/cancelautorenewal

How will it benefit the server:

It'll make things easier for security companies and also players. They won't have to be online to do the /payalarm command on a specific day, the system will just renew it for them each month before it expires.

• Upvote 5

You can simply /payalarm a few times to get a few months in advance, then you get /notifications about it expiring one week earlier. /myalarms also brings you a menu of when your alarms expire. I dont see the need.

+1 for this.

Happened to me personally, my alarm expired and I didn't even get a notification that it was about to expire. I just logged on to a notification saying "It has expired". Would be nice if it was the same system as the "leases", where you keep on getting the notification on a daily basis.

+1

Given most have a subscription with a company, it makes much more sense to set up a direct debit system and just take payments every month unless told to stop, given that's how it works normally.

Edited by JustFlippy