fivem players coming to ragemp

m2v3n crip

On 12/18/2023 at 6:18 PM, Cartoonhead said:

Since fiveM sucks ass. Or they got banned on all the ones they like there so now we get to deal with them.

these niggas swarming the server like they some refugees fleeing a country... i feel like a lot of the newer players on this server came from fivem, like A LOT. 

It has been happening pretty much all the time. People watch streamers playing FiveM RP and goofing around, after which they take interest in RP themselves. They end up joining a server on FiveM and start replicating whatever their favourite streamer does, thinking that is the norm and correct way to do RP. Eventually, they end up finding GTA:W or some other more serious RP server. They join up and, knowing no better, bring that Light RP attitude with them. Soon enough they start getting ajails and feel bamboozled because... ''why is it suddenly not okay to pull an AK-47 out of my buttocks?''

Eventually, a lot of them either quit or get banned, while a few change their ways and stick around.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Regin said:

It has been happening pretty much all the time. People watch streamers playing FiveM RP and goofing around, after which they take interest in RP themselves. They end up joining a server on FiveM and start replicating whatever their favourite streamer does, thinking that is the norm and correct way to do RP. Eventually, they end up finding GTA:W or some other more serious RP server. They join up and, knowing no better, bring that Light RP attitude with them. Soon enough they start getting ajails and feel bamboozled because... ''why is it suddenly not okay to pull an AK-47 out of my buttocks?''

Eventually, a lot of them either quit or get banned, while a few change their ways and stick around.

Well said. I've tried FiveM myself and just couldn't, their RP servers remind me of old school SA:MP party servers. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 8:20 AM, Burgundy Burberry said:

Well said. I've tried FiveM myself and just couldn't, their RP servers remind me of old school SA:MP party servers. 

Same here I also compare them to MTA servers of their time. They used to be fun but not much of a Roleplay aspect there it was just good old "killing people in video games and teabagging them while there is some context to it" fun. So not horrible but at the same time not great. 

• 4 weeks later...