Have /makeup layers.

polearm

Detailed Description

As the title suggests, players could create more intricate and varied looks if you'd be able to stack makeup like they are able to have multiple tattoos or hair tattoos. Pretty self-explanatory.

Relevant Commands/Items

/makeup I guess, it could have something like the /hairtie command, but with things like /setmakeup 1, 2, etc. Could be monetized like clothing slots.

How will it benefit the server?

More makeup variety, less need for external mods, and again, MORE VARIETY.

• Upvote 9
23 minutes ago, Alys said:

Should in general get rid of the 50+ war facepaints that never gets used and implement actually useful makeup mods. +1

I suggested this to the modding team a while ago, I wanted to replace them to improve makeup but they said they don't know if people use them and therefore I can't replace them.

And we can't add more because makeup file is stored in update.rpf and we can't modify that file using addons like I did with tattoos.

I don't know if layers is possible with makeup.

Edited by Jennie
1 minute ago, Jennie said:

I wanted to replace them to improve makeup but they said they don't know if people use them and therefore I can't replace them.

I'd say you can keep a few of the facepaints, but the majority of the facepaints aren't getting used at all if you look around the map/people in game.

1 minute ago, Alys said:

I'd say you can keep a few of the facepaints, but the majority of the facepaints aren't getting used at all if you look around the map/people in game.

I know but I can't do much, I haven't seen anyone using warpaints since 2018 but you know, if I replace something there will be someone telling us why we replaced the warpaints they've been using since 1999.

There are many warpaints and even horrible paints that nobody uses but my hands are tied.

• Upvote 1