Dashing Tattoos (DashMTattoos.com)

* The website would be discovered most likely if you are searching about getting a tattoo in the Los Santos area or within your email mailbox from an email advertising campaign from a marketing service. * 

The website appears to have a 2000s-style design with no special design and just plain HTML but has a valid URL and certificate. The contact me button leads to your default email application on your computer or phone to request the appointment *

Dashing Tattoos

About

Hey there! I'm a freelance tattoo artist working out of the West Vinewood area. If you're all about turning your tattoo ideas into real pieces of art. I'm your person! 🎨

Whether you're looking for a tiny symbol with a huge meaning or a full-on sleeve that tells your life's story, I'm all ears (well, and ink)! Let's team up and make your ink dreams come true. Drop me a message and let's chat about bringing your vision to life! 🖋️🖤

FEES: 

Walk-Ins: $4000 

Appointment: $2500

Book Appointment

Private Booking: ((Send to: @EmotionalCorpse  forum PMs as it will be seen as a IC email))

Your Name: 

Email/Number:

Available times: ((server time))

Request:

Portfolio

I will be posting my portfolio of different designs and customer work here for you to review and see if I am the right tattoo artist for you.

dVF6M6N.jpg

Social Media Links

I am mostly using Facebrowser but I update this website too! Just click the button below to like my page. 

kuyKHdF.png

Edited by EmotionalCorpse
  • Upvote 1
  • Gore locked this topic