'Loading RAGEMP' being in an infinite loop.

Good evening to all the people that's reading this topic. Recently I've been trying to get back on GTAW, but everytime I log on I get 'two particular 'erorrs''.  One is that my connection has been closed, and RAGE is retrying to reconnect me to the server, which OKay - I can just F1 Reconnect and it's 'fixed', but the other one is the pain, it's the loading screen from the server being in an infinite loop and not loading.

The first screenshot I'll attach is this one, the one where I stated that my connection has been closed (which obviously it is not); 

1KAA4W1.png

The second one I'm going to attach, is the one from the server, where I just sit at the login UI and nothing happens. I can log in, I can see ADs (as you can see from the screenshot) and I can type in chat once logged in, and I can move, but the background is just this apartment complex and the little circle. The longest I've waited is 1 full hour. 

CyNm2dT.png

The things I've tried are for now;

• Playing both with enabled and diasbled antivirus, for the record, I use the normal Windows Defender. 
  • I've tried changing Internet connections, and playing with and without WARP.
  • I also tried reinstalled RAGE on a different drive, which didn't work.
  • Disabling CEF Rendering. It didn't work, but CEF Rendering is STILL disabled.
Edited by NO RELOAD FO THE OPPS
2 hours ago, NO RELOAD FO THE OPPS said:

The second one I'm going to attach, is the one from the server, where I just sit at the login UI and nothing happens. I can log in, I can see ADs (as you can see from the screenshot) and I can type in chat once logged in, and I can move, but the background is just this apartment complex and the little circle. The longest I've waited is 1 full hour. 

CyNm2dT.png

You can try following the steps in the last post in this thread:

See if that works for you.

The fix was from onefortyseven's topic.

Well, managed to fix it. This can be locked. Had a discussion with a friend last night, and he suggested I do something I honestly didn't think of up until then. Anyway, in case someone else is struggling with this, I'ma post the steps I took here, so you can replicate them and (hopefully) get your game to work again:

1. Go to C:/RAGE.MP and then run "uninstall". Wait for it to finish its job.
  2. Delete all the contents of the C;/RAGE.MP folder, as well as the folder itself.
  3. Go to Documents → Rockstar Games. Delete the entire folder (You should keep a backup of it, so you don't lose something you might need, as it contains GTA V, R* Launcher & Social Club data)
  4. Restart your PC.
  5. Redownload and reinstall RAGE.MP.
  6. Run the game, wait for it to redownload all the server assets and what not (This might take a bit).
  7. Play.

As an additional measure, although I'm not sure if it was necessary or not, I also disabled my antivirus software and closed all unnecessary applications, as well as those that might be interfering with the network or GTAV/RAGE.MP through Task Manager.

• For the thing above, I've tried with the Windows Defender on and it worked, so you should be good with it being on as well. Number 3 from the said things was the fix.

Thanks for your suggestions, homies.

Edited by NO RELOAD FO THE OPPS