Concerns about suggestions:

2 hours ago, Moonsong said:

The suggestions forum is mostly full of idiotic ideas, shitposting & toxicity. It's very rare that anything constructive comes from pages of useless arguments from players crying for an idea that everyone with common sense knows will never happen. Devs have to sift through all these and figure out which ones actually have merit and which should take priority, others perhaps don't have enough CONSTRUCTIVE feedback from the community for devs to make a decision. So they cherry pick the ones they think should be implemented first.

I don’t know who shat in your coffee this morning but I’m looking at the first page of the game suggestion section (the one that concerns game devs) and none of the titles strike me as idiotic or shitposts, so there’s no need for hostility in this thread. Besides the only toxic comment in this thread happens to be yours. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Miami said:

I don’t know who shat in your coffee this morning but I’m looking at the first page of the game suggestion section (the one that concerns game devs) and none of the titles strike me as idiotic or shitposts, so there’s no need for hostility in this thread. Besides the only toxic comment in this thread happens to be yours. 

Yes not all of the main threads & titles are shitposts, but a lot of the discussions WITHIN them often derail very quickly into exactly that (when I mentioned idiotic ideas that pertained to the suggestions section as a whole, but there are some good ideas that end up getting trashed to the point of being locked). Particularly when opposing opinions crop up & devs have to sift through all of that and determine what has merit and what's infantile screeching. They don't want to read through pages of arguments, it just slows the process. I fail to see how stating this as fact is being hostile or toxic, your view of what toxicity is seems pretty warped.