Stonecold, One-Eyed Sten.

2Frsh

gt-mp-2018_04_10_21_55_30-029.png

Sten could be seen working out in the gym more often, he'd be mainly lifting weights and practicing fighting in the steel cage. He'd gain musclemass over time, which could be seen after a couple of months.

Edited by 2Frsh

INVESTMENTS.

Bought some fitness equipment for myself today. This way I can train even when the gym isn’t open. I’m a genius. I feel stronger, but I don’t look any stonger, yet. I’m working my ass off right now. If I’m doing it, I’m doing it at my full capacity. I want to be the best around. That’s how I am, competitive as fuck. Like it or not. Oh yeah, almost forgot to say that Klaas is a complete dick. He’s always trying to make me live my life in his way. He’s gotta realise that I got free will too. Fucking disrespect. The contact he’s been making with Hein, I think his name’s Randall, well... I don’t like him already. While I’m trying to better my life, Klaas still tries to talk me down. I’ll show him who’s in control of my own life, fucking prick. Also, the fucking Stargaze doesn’t open at a time I like. I hate the people working there. Ignorant, that’s what they are. I hate everyone. Well, I talked with the owner of that one Mexican bar. She seems cool. I’m kinda jealous of Klaas, he actually got a solid relationship with a decent looking chick. Now I feel lonely. I’m gonna light up another blunt after this, I need to relax.

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Upvote 1

NOT GUILTY.

Screenshot_38.png

That whore costed me 500 dollars. I'll get her, just watch.

NEXT TASK:

Look out for a red Buffalo with a blue haired whore driving in it. Make her pay for what she did to you. I don't care how much it will damage her.

Almost forgot, I met a nice Italian today. He whore a fancy suit and said he liked my personality. For once someone appreciates me. That's it. We're done for now.

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Upvote 1

FAREWELL.

Klaas got into some roadrage today and expected me to carry a gun around to protect him from the cops. He fucking shot just because of a roadrage. What a fucking idiot. Guess who he blamed? Of course it's me, the dumb one. He's always blaming me for his own faults. I'm trying to set up a life for myself here in America. I only got talked down on by him. He can go fuck himself. He called me over to the tavern for a talk. He said Hein would kill me soon if I wouldn't calm down or listen to him. I didn't listen to him and showed him how I feel about him. It was either bowing down to him or letting Klaas go. I picked the last option. Finally I could cuss him out. Kicked him out the tavern after I was done, almost called the cops on him. I don't have any respect for him. He told me I was not loyal and that my behavior has been changing. Guess why? Because of this dick. Farewell Klaas, hope to see you never again. And if I see you, it'll be the last time. I'll call Hein about it, make sure I won't be found dead in the next couple of days. Klaas doesn't care if I die, I'm just a number in his depressed life. Hein will believe me, I like him. Well, that's one problem less. For now, at least. 

Klaas, you can die in a hole.

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Upvote 2

EXPERIENCES.

Two girls approached me today after I withdrew some money from the ATM at Mirror Park. Thought they were pretty good looking. You know I like them like that. Anyways, one of them was mute I think. It was pretty interesting. She was very direct and got some balls too, touching up some bike of a greasy American biker. It was pretty funny. The biker seemed like an ass but didn't try to start anything cause he probably is part of some gay ass MC. Anyways, this situation with one of the girls might be interesting. I was amazed by the fact that they were the ones approaching me. Does this mean something? I don't know. Gave her my number, hope she calls. Now I think about it, I hope she texts. Calling wouldn't work of course, stupid of me. I still haven't talked to Klaas by the way.

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Thanks 1

UPS AND DOWNS.

Solved the situation between Klaas and me. I’m still alive. I promise I’ll act formal around those who are important for our business. I’m sorry about the things I did. Not really, but let’s just pretend I am so that I don’t get into any shit anymore. I’m doing this for Hein only. Gotta rebuild my connection with Klaas over time.

• mj2002 locked this topic