Taxes

Ice7rius

On LSRP I made my money with biz/houses and vehicle sales. Because there was an economy that could allow such thing and player numbers. Here right now that is not possible to make big earnings from such transactions. Later it will be possible but now its not.

You can't come here and say that IRL jobs work on the server. They don't. Only a minor part of them do, based on what people need (a lawyer, mechanic, house designer, etc.) But don't come around with a big list of jobs that work IRL here, because they don't. No one will hire a janitor, etc. And you can't expect everyone to be a business owner to make money or everyone to deal drugs and sell guns. 

I don't enforce grinding because even I don't grind. I am happy with the system of paychecks and after that is over I will figure out IC ways how to make more more but what you are saying the the job list you gave is not going to work here. 

There needs to be some help from the script to help people get jobs in agriculture for example and so on.

4 hours ago, Alonzo. said:

On LSRP I made my money with biz/houses and vehicle sales. Because there was an economy that could allow such thing and player numbers. Here right now that is not possible to make big earnings from such transactions. Later it will be possible but now its not.

You can't come here and say that IRL jobs work on the server. They don't. Only a minor part of them do, based on what people need (a lawyer, mechanic, house designer, etc.) But don't come around with a big list of jobs that work IRL here, because they don't. No one will hire a janitor, etc. And you can't expect everyone to be a business owner to make money or everyone to deal drugs and sell guns. 

I don't enforce grinding because even I don't grind. I am happy with the system of paychecks and after that is over I will figure out IC ways how to make more more but what you are saying the the job list you gave is not going to work here. 

There needs to be some help from the script to help people get jobs in agriculture for example and so on.

Wanna bet on that after we see the implementation of the government contracts? The whole purpose of taxation is enabling those roleplay jobs to exist, initially with government support, and later on within the private sector as the money starts flowing.

Edited by AVRO DANKASTER
8 minutes ago, AVRO DANKASTER said:

Wanna bet on that after we see the implementation of the government contracts? The whole purpose of taxation is enabling those roleplay jobs to exist, initially with government support, and later on within the private sector as the money starts flowing.

What we need is a faction system ASAP, cause truly long term it's healthy in the way it's going. But short-term people are getting frustrated cause they might be having a roleplaying company where they are forced to have assets of themselves hence giving them an unfair burden due to the lacking faction system. This would all be solved with the implementation of companies. So the tax is taken off the individual and onto the company as a whole.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Davis locked this topic