my game keeps crashing

my game keeps crashing when ever it says validating server assets and tried everything i've been having this shit for 2 days now please someone help i really can't fix it and i've been searching all over google and youtube and everything and i can't find anything

Sorry to see that you're experiencing such a troublesome issue, I definitely understand how you feel. In order to attempt to combat this, I would suggest going into your RAGEMP folder and then completely delete your client_resources folder. This will completely wipe the downloaded server assets and you'll be able to redownload them after you join the server again. There's a possibility that your server assets are corrupted which isn't allowing you to join the server.

Additionally, if that doesn't work then I would suggest joining the GTAW Discord server and checking out the #rage-troubleshooting channel to see if anything listed there may help.

On 6/6/2023 at 1:31 PM, midoosa2232 said:

my game keeps crashing when ever it says validating server assets and tried everything i've been having this shit for 2 days now please someone help i really can't fix it and i've been searching all over google and youtube and everything and i can't find anything

Are you playing through steam? It might be worth trying to verify the integrity of the files on there first, failing that I'd delete the client resources folder as stated above. If that doesn't work you may need to completely re-install the rage client (delete previous install folder prior)

my mate had a similar issue & had to completely re-install the game in order to get it to work. If for whatever reason it doesn't work I could look at uploading my client resources folder to see if it helps 

Edited by Lokote
  • 2 months later...