Is there a way to get your custom phone number & contacts back?

KL

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, colorlessrainbow said:

Has this been resolved @KL?

Not really?. I've submitted the request and Nervous replied, however, I believe they missed the primary issue I'm experiencing with this. They told me to resolve this via /report in game.  Though I tried doing that when I initially experienced this issue, but to no avail. So I guess I'll try resolving this IG again and let You know.

2 hours ago, Poetic said:

Any updates @KL?

So every time I inquire about my issue via /report, as I was instructed to do by the person who handled my request on the UCP, nobody helps me. The /report remains on standby for a few dozen minutes before being demoted to a 'tester ticket' and then after a few dozen more minutes, a support member informs me that they cannot help me.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Awucard said:

Hate to be the broken record, but any updates @KL?

I did a /report once again a month or two ago. The admin (forgot their name) said that they'll forward the issue and my discord to the devs. I wasn't contacted by any developer regarding this yet, so I believe they still haven't taken a look into it.

6 hours ago, KL said:

I did a /report once again a month or two ago. The admin (forgot their name) said that they'll forward the issue and my discord to the devs. I wasn't contacted by any developer regarding this yet, so I believe they still haven't taken a look into it.

Alright, did you try making another donation ticket and see if anyone responds there? In the meantime, I'll pop this into staff chat to see if anyone is able to look into it for you.

18 hours ago, Awucard said:

Alright, did you try making another donation ticket and see if anyone responds there? In the meantime, I'll pop this into staff chat to see if anyone is able to look into it for you.

Thanks. And no, I didn't submit another donation ticket.

• 3 weeks later...