The Hedera - Hotel & Social club

Flashforme

zHvO5VL.png

Hedera News wire

Self-check in system

Introducing our new self-check in system for our hotel suites. All room doors are fitted with a simple and basic lock system, to ease your experience at Hedera Hotel. Each door fitting, will show you if the current room is available or occupied. When scanning your card or with the systems app 'Easy Sleeping', a door pin code will let you unlock your room anytime during your stay. Your app can also be connected, so you only need to scan your phone or your desired payment card.

Spoiler

BMqj1CP.png

((If the room is available, ICly the door fitting will say. OOCly, if you get a prompt to /rent, it is available.))

Spoiler

3Pfzh7q.png

Helix Entertainment booking & casting

See yourself as an entertainer? Musician, DJ, dancer, comedian or maybe a magician? Here at Helix Club at Hedera, we'd love to hear from you! We book entertainment both for exclusive events and resident entertainers, with a fixed scheduele of stage time. Please reach out to us directly by emailing our booking department HERE

Also keep an eye out for out open casting calls! We are actively looking for a solid team of dancers to fill in the shoes of; The Helix swingers!

kT76sO6.png

Helix Franchising

Are you interested in trying to get in the late clubbing career or wish to expand your enterprise with a franchise? Helix Club offers out franchising possibilities to local business entrepreneurs to oversee single or multiple nights at Helix club. We also offer contracts for fixed franchised days, catering and such. Please reach out to us for interest!

bk8MfSW.jpg

Edited by Flashforme

((An OOC update from Hedera and me!))

((Hi all, I hope you all enjoy Hedera as much as I do. It's hard work, but I enjoy when you guys come by and actively roleplay at the place. I'd like to make a quick extra announcement, just to clarify a few IC things on the property.

Hedera and all its entirety is unlocked and open ALL TIME! You can come and RP here at any time! And that goes for all areas, which aren't actively locked. Even though nobody is on duty or on their shift in the Helix Club for instance, doesn't mean you aren't welcome to spend your time there. It's open for you!

Hotel rooms and long term stays;

ICly, all rooms are open for a self-check in system. That would mean, they are /rentable and are fair game for anyone. When an additional floor has been added, the '5th floor' with rooms 501 to 505, they will be reserved for long term staying guests. Stay tuned here for the announcment when they are implemented!

Any suggestions, ideas or anything else please reach out to me either here or on Discord! I'm always open to hear from you guys!))

• 2 months later...
  • $$ locked this topic