Containers

Ezek

Detailed Description

Have the ability to rent/purchase shipping containers in the port for either shipping purposes or personal storage.
I suggest that you'll give someone (preferably SAPA the containers since it is them who are responsible for the port) access to the shipping containers so they'll be able to sell them off or do anything that will actually put them to use.

I can see many creative ways to use the containers if it's for making another scheme for smuggling drugs/weapons using the containers or if it's for importing vehicles.

In my opinion, it would be a great addition to the server and much more roleplay opportunities and schemes.

I've also thought about more ways to be able to use the containers.

People who own businesses would be able to purchase a container for themselves, and request orders for their business, and then the trucking companies would be able to pick up the containers and load them onto their trailers and ship those containers to the businesses.

Relevant Commands/Items

None, just give the containers an interior that I already know exists from my time in the LC port.

How will it benefit the server?

As I explained before, it will give the containers a use and meaning and also expand the roleplay opportunities and schemes in the server.

Edited by Ezek