Black screen before crashing when launching GTAW through Rage MP

Riva

Basically what the title says. I've tried all of the "solutions" that I could possibly find on Google/Youtube and nothing seems to work. From what I've managed to read up on this issue, it stems from Windows 11. It seems that for most people, the problem just magically went away but it's been 3 days and nada. Before you tell me to delete cache, reinstall RAGEMP, GTA V, run as admin, etc believe me I've tried it all lol. I have the same specs on my laptop as I do on my PC (where the game works fine, no issues at all) except my laptop is on Windows 11. Thank you in advance.

Try leaving any crews you might be part of in the online game. Try reinstalling your graphics drivers. Try to turn compatibility mode in rage MP and GTA to a different windows. If you're using the steam version, verify files. Make sure to restart your computer when you do any changes. Make sure rockstart client and steam are opened prior to trying RAGE MP.

If nothing really seems to do anything, then I suggest using a different windows for the time being until a solution is found.

• Kenth locked this topic