Donald Gibson Infiltrating Top Secret S.D. Briefing, Deputy Trainee Malone Speaking Out Against Cyberbullying

Ohngesicht

ZlAfXnQ.png

Good people of Los Santos. This is your host, Donald Gibson from Donald Gibson Media Group.
We present to you, Donald Gibson Infiltrating S.D. Briefing (Operation OMG), a Donald Gibson Media Group production.
Let's start off by saying, Gary Hewitt is a good man. A great man, a lovely guy.
Today I managed to pull off something fabulous. Something indescribable. Something nobody has done before.
I, Donald Gibson, did all of this on my own.
I was wearing a knockoff S.D. jacket and made my way into the department and got to listen to a briefing about Operation OMG.
Operation OMG stands for Operation Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.
Deputy Trainee Malone, who was handling the briefing, was warning his Deputies about the dangers of social media.
He explained that he became a victim of cyberbullying after coming out as a transgender female to male.
The whole department was applauding him for his bravery in speaking out against cyberbullying.
Apparently, he traced back some of the IPs that were leaving harsh comments under his recent Facebrowser selfie.
A member of the Vagos Motorcycle Club has called Malone a "stupid tranny", another one said, "if trannies could fly, Davis Station would be an airport".
Ever since it became the Sheriff's Department's duty to protect Malone from the hate speech he's been experiencing. 
They have raided the place of a member of the MC, confiscating his laptop and My Little Pony toy collection.
I was told that Malone is trying to run for the next elections to add cyberbullying to the penal code.

nhn5182.png

jNJmnry.png

lFp1OXg.png

IVocEQE.png

D2ityPW.png

BV71Q3D.png

HxXePGk.png

x5z5UH2.png

• Upvote 13
  • Applaud 1