Add the baton/nightstick for purchase at the gun shop for Guard Card owners.

Kowboy

As the title says, I'd love for the baton to be available for purchase for guard card owners, it makes no sense not to have it, it's not LEO impersonation and I can't see how any abuses can be made with this, but note please, it should not fall under the ''2 guns per month '' rule/restriction it's a baton not a firearm, you should be able to buy as many as you want, maybe you are a small security company owner and want to arm your guards or you just want to buy 3 incase you die and lose one 🤣. I'd make for great RP and more self-defense availabilities for guards.

When you apply for a GC, LSPD gives you a GC manual and in that manual there is a baton/nightstick course and it teaches you where to hit and not to hit and how to use it and when to use it, why is it even apart of the GC manual and exam if you can't even use it ICly?

So far in order to get one, at least from what I know you have to be apart of Gruppe 6 or Bobcat and they have to ask an admin or smth to spawn it for you I can't remember properly, but still I don't find that good for the little guy, the guard that operates solo for example.

Please make this happen, thank you.